SERVING HEARTS-UGANDA Community Medical Center
THE PROPOSED BUILDING FOR
SERVING HEARTS-UGANDA COMMUNITY MEDICAL CENTER
- The proposed three floor building (350 square meters per floor) is expected to cost 1b UGX (one billion Uganda shillings) 277,778 USD
- Equipment expected to cost 500m (Five hundred million) 138,889 USD
Serving Hearts-Uganda intends to provide quality health services to the poor, vulnerable people of hard to reach communities of Ndorwa west and other neighboring communities.
Expected Services to be Offered by the SHU CMC
- Pre-natal and post-natal health services
- Promotion of menstrual hygiene management
- HIV/AIDs testing and counseling
- Family planning
- Sexual reproductive health services
- Laboratory services
- TB testing and management
- General counseling
- Malaria services
We have hopes that our new strategy will help us reach more poor and vulnerable women with high quality services.
We recognize the value and importance of partnerships in reaching our ambitious targets. The contributions of individual support, international donors, funders, sponsors, the government and local partners are essential. As we address the issues facing remote communities we will seek to strengthen existing and forge new relationships.
We kindly receive any kind of donation
A helping hand is a blessed hand